What a rediculous week! Stupid.
As I am at home waiting for Mel to work her notice, I’ve been spending time on the Internet looking at ways to make money. And blimey – what a week its been. OK – 10 days. But even so….
- I took a life insurance policy at the Post office. Quidco cashback of £43, and £100 cashback via the post office. £5 per month, and can be cancelled after 3 months. £128 profit
- I took a life insurnace policy at M&S for me. CashbackKigs cashback of £100, and £25 M&S Vouchers. £5 per month, and can be cancelled after 3 months. £110 profit
- I took a life insurnace policy at M&S for Mel. CashbackKigs cashback of £100, and £25 M&S Vouchers. £5 per month, and can be cancelled after 3 months. £110 profit
- I took out a new National Lottery account in Mels name (which we use online anyway) and cashbackkings paid £5 profit
- SportingBet were offering a risk free bet of up to £50. If you win, great. If you loose – you get your £50 back as long as you bet it again. So thought we’d risk it, but did a match so if our bet came in we’d make £150 profit; if it didn’t we’d make £10 profit. They also paid £25 cashback for joining via Cashback Kings. The bet came in so £175 profit
- I want a cheap UK SIM for my mobile (we have an international one, so just a cheapie PAYG for low use). Tesco are pretty cheap, and
Thats not to mention the £160 made on eBay this week selling junk that we were about to bin, and also the vouchers that we’ve used for discounts of £30 or so on normal items we’d have bought anyway and for Mels Birthday. Its also excluding the deals I’ve found for SeaFrance (£60 return fully flexible tickets); discounted travel insurance etc
In addition we’ve got free WD40, photo printer paper, razors, music CD and a few things I can’t remember; and £10 of vouchers for various products we’d normally buy.
Links for you:-
Not a bad hourly rate…..!