Well after a few days brainstorming what other things we can do to avoid settling down again, we’ve come up with the following *DRAFT* schedule. If you have any comments or suggestions then please let us know, or indeed if you have any information on these ideas feel free to tell us.
- Return from current trip May 2011.
- May/June 2011: Stay in UK, visit friends, wakeboard and get some mountain bike training.
- June–>September 2011: Van trip to Alps for mountain biking, probably French alps but maybe Bavarian/Italian? Then quick sunbathe in the med, then West coast of France and back.
- October 2011: UK
- November 2011–>May 2012: Backpack trip to SE Asia, Thailand; Cambodia; Vietnam. Much more research needed to see if viable and within budget.
- June 2012–>August 2012: Cycle backpack trip from north to south coast of France! If we make it either get train back to UK
- Septeber 2012: Scotland islands/islands?
- October 2012: UK
- December 2012 –> May 2013: Van trip Snowboarding for a couple of months, then down to Greece and up via Bulgaria, Romania, Croatia, Slovinia
- June 2013–>September 2013: Van tour of Scandanavia and Baltic states, so Denmark, Norway, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Luthuania, Poland.
- or continue elsewhere TBD.
Thats about it. In some gaps we’ll try and get the UK 3 peaks sorted; a few running races, some other biking and maybe some work.
Oh – and hi Mum & Dad – can I borrow your garage for a few more years? 🙂