Not posted for a while, mainly because there have been millions of little jobs that consume time and don’t have much to show for it. So lots of “design” bonding supports in for future bits, and all preparation for next steps….
And I say Milestone, but that suggests there is a plan….errr….
And today was the opposite – lots dropped in and went really well! Nothing unique and complete enough for is own blog post.
So, whats been done since the last post:-
- Gas drop vents installed.
- Furniture lines marked
- Middle and rear bulkhead made
- Gas locker made and under “test”
And today (was a productive day!)
- Roof insulation and lining finished:)
- Wall insulation and lining finished 🙂
- Batteries installed 🙂 (200AH)
- Middle bulkhead installed 🙂
- Control panels installed 🙂
- About half the wiring connected
- And successful testing of battery monitor, 240v charger, lights and fridge!
I hasten to add, some of the wiring, piping and fridge is temporary and not complete