Wow. Back in late 2016 we posted about our plans for the next year (or two) – see HERE
So how did we do
- Cycle camping trip to the south of France (again) direct over the hills
- DONE! Excellent trip (see HERE )
- Month around Scandinavia up to the Arctic Circle in the new van
- DONE! (Though was in 2018, due to other things going on) See HERE
- More short trips (no specific order) to Devon/Dorset/Cornwall/Lakes
- SOME DONE! Not as much as we wanted, but did other things instead, like take the van to the Czech Republic ( see HERE ) and we have some small trips for 2018 to do.
- Replace the house water supply
- DONE! (Done, part of kitchen below)
- Gut and rebuild the kitchen (major works), which is knocking down a small wall, re plumb loads, new electrics and lighting, new underfloor heating, and everything inbetween. (Already used this as an excuse to get a load of new tools!)
- DONE! And well happy with it (See HERE )
- See more live motorsport
- DONE! And ongoing
- And MAYBE, replace stair banisters and hall flooring.
- DONE! (See HERE )
- Early 2018 (Jan/Feb?) 4-8 weeks cycle touring around NZ
- NOT DONE
So overall, our plans posted in 2015/16 seem to have been pretty much met. Some of the 2017 plans spilt into 2018, and with only NZ being omitted I don’t think that’s too bad. We did quite a few other things, home and away, that weren’t planned – but overall, I’d say targets met!
Now its that time again to plan 2019 and 2020…. Ideas are in a hat, so watch this space….. 🙂