11 weeks in. Getting tough now, pretty much full time on it – so lots of hours!
Couple of disasters – make worktop and fitting the top laminate and the wind caught it and stuck wrong… Damn it. (also buggered the spare). Had to buy new ply (expensive lightwight stuff) and laminate. Expensive error an a waste of a day or so. On the brightside, we didn’t like the laminate so changed it for the repurchase!
And the upholsterers cut the foam, perfect, but then laid it wrong and cut a cushion 3cm short. So awaiting replacement. Amazingly good though.
Starting to feel like a van and surprisingly spacious. Still, loads to do…
In the last 3 weeks we have:-
- Finished most of the sliding door
- Made water system live (loo only)
- Installed bathroom floor and loo (temporary)
- Installed 12v control panels, water control panels, and 12v wiring looms (90% complete)
- Installed 240v wiring (60% connected)
- Insulated and covered behind kitchen sink
- Created worktop with recessed smev 9722 sink and dual burner (not connected)
- Created panels for fridge
- Commissioned diesel heater with dedicated fuel tank
- Build bed framework (v2) and ordered/got cushions/upholstery – awaiting remake of incorrect cushion.
- Connected Truma Ultrastore 10ge heater (no gas yet)
Thats probably about it!