Alde Bubble Leak Detector: https://amzn.to/31g6Qb7
Insulation cutting jigsaw blades: https://amzn.to/31fKKW6
14 weeks into the build, so an update for the last 3 weeks…
– Re-did the kitchen worktop, concrete look formica top. Had to edge in t-trim knock on edging as the PVC trim we wanted to use just didn’t go 🙁 Sadly had I known that I’d have made the worktop with an internal radius, not a 90′ 🙁
– Built stud wall for bathroom/garage, and finished garage side with vinyl so can be waterproof/mudproof for when the bikes get in
– Installed gas locker, temporarily using a spare calor bottle, but will be 6kg refillable LPG when I get round to it. 30mb regulator, Alde bubble gas leak detector, and manifold to hob and hot water boiler. All working, no leaks 🙂 (Need to add one more drop vent and earth bond the pipes)
– Installed Smev 9722 hob and sink, working hot n cold water and waste
– Installed caktanks 224w 60L waste tank (with gauge & insulated)
– Installed Vitifrigo 60L 12v compressor fridge (and mini freezer compartment, not the usual cool box).
– Installed ducting and outlets for 5kw diesel heater, and installed 1 or 2kw 240v heater – aka kitchen plinth heater – but using a separate remote control thermostat to control it.
– Built kitchen units with soft close hinges & internal lighting
– Insulated/boxed NS wheelarch
– Made shower tray, not installed yet
– Finished upholstery/bed/seating setup and parts – in house for safe keeping.
– Removed and modified sliding door rail to prevent future rust